Feelings

My life

My life is great and some of the people are great. I live in Georgia the peach state . I enjoy... boys , boys ,and boys....lol naw really i like fashion. it free's my mind and opens it to bigger and better things. I love to love and love to laugh and thats what life should be about. Make life the way you want it , thats the only way your goin to enjoy it. Realize that life is a dream with reality checks. Live and learn from them. If today ends then it ends and if tomorrow goes on then i am have a blast.......

I AM WHO I AM

I AM WHO I AM
AND UR ADVISE IS NOT NEEDED SO...{{FUKK OFF}} !!! HA

My Swag is so Ridiculous.....

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back 2 School

Dang school is next week...no more summer parties..and clubs for me i have to settle down...and do my work.. but it was fun while it lasted ooooo...welll!!! school.here..IIIII..COME!!!

1 comment:

A.M. said...

yikes that sucks. School doesn't start for me until the end of August...I LOVE IT!!!! :)

I let her tell it:Really relaxed kinda girl, tryna find my place in the world. Think I'm doing a good job of it thus far. Screw it up sometimes, but hey I'm still going strong right. Life's like a box of chocolates...heh

The Best God sis Ever

The Best God sis Ever
About My Girl:♥ A very independent young lady who loves to laugh and have a good time sometimes quiet and shy.......well thats what I think. Im pretty and also laid back sometimes it just depends on which day u catch me.(There's a couple of people I dont MIX well with)......Oh well thats their loss.) I like to surround myself with bright people that are trying to go somewhere in life.I HATE people that lie (well im not going to say that I hate them I Dislike them)I love my life and everybody thats in it. I also love the color pink. I like to dress up and look FLY. My favorite place to shop is Wetseal I LOVE THAT PLACE. (Well dats all I have to say).

My Best Girl

My Best Girl

My Babies for Life no fakin and bitchin we the best!!

My Babies for Life no fakin and bitchin we the best!!

Check out Club Tropicabana....Every Monday..Thrusday

Check out Club Tropicabana....Every Monday..Thrusday